Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Italian Bow Tie Pasta

This is a recipe I have used for awhile with good resuls everytime. One of my favorite people gave it to me (Chaundelle) and now I think you should try it too.
Sorry I don't have any fabulous pictures, but I am in a time crunch and feeling a little lazy. :) But, please enjoy this next time you need a tasty pasta dish!!!!!

Italian Bow Tie Pasta

1 ½ lbs ground meat
1 minced garlic clove
1 medium onion, chopped
1 15 oz can tomato sauce
1 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes (cut-up)
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
1 16 oz package of bowtie pasta (cooked and drained)
1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
½ cup parmesan cheese
1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, grated

In a skillet cook meat, onion and garlic over medium heat, drain fat. Transfer to crockpot. Stir in tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, and seasonings. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours (or until bubbly).

Increase heat to high and stir in cooked pasta, spinach and cheeses, cover and cook for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers